Well I am LITERALLY the worst blogger ever! The last couple of months have been insanely busy at work (Christmas and Twixmas) and I worked a LOT so I haven’t had much time to get any blogging done. Pretty much when I got home for work I but wanted to relax and couldn’t make myself do anything other than Netflix and Chill (without the naughty conotations)
Anyway, rather than write a whole bunch of ‘In the Past’ Posts I have decided to do a rapid fire ‘In the Past Few Months’ post and really only go I to super details with one of
So here is what I have been up to:
– Went to the Broadway Christmas market which was super gorgeous the first time I went but lost a bit of luster the second time
– Really got to explore Camden Market when I popped back to London for a few days (the exact reason why will be the subject on a longer post)
– Attended a totally lame work Christmas Luncheon where I couldn’t eat half the food due to allergies
– Recieved an amazing amount of Christmas presents despite being overseas
– Worked Christmas Eve, day and boxing day
– Had a great birthday though it had a serious lack of cake (boo) but I did have some damn good ice cream (yay)
– Celebrated New Year sick in bed
As for 2018 so far I have spent the whole year sick in bed as first I caught a Flu which then turned into a stupid virus called Labyrinthitis which essentially causes constant dizziness and nausea.
With my health back to like 86% I am looking forward to actually getting back out there and escaping Broadway again soon – though now it will have to wait a bit since I have been off work for awhile which means I have time to make up and money to save.
Ah Well, hopefully it can only get better from here!
Next time on Backpacks and Broomsticks: Why was I actually in London the first week of December?